Natural Hair Growth Remedies
The absence of hair or falling of hair on the head is referred as alopecia or baldness for which there are a number of natural hair growth remedies. Our skin contains minute pockets called follicles, where the hair is formed. The hair growth is determined by the production rate of these follicles. A balance is maintained between the hair growth and hair fall, which gets disturbed if there is any problem in the body system resulting in baldness or alopecia. To know which natural hair growth remedies to use, we need to determine which of the many causes for the hair loss has triggered the hair loss.
• Genetic factors
• Age factors
• Stress and strain
• Hormonal changes
• Excess dandruff
• Poor blood circulation to the scalp
There are many natural hair growth remedies which help in growing a healthy hair and in solving the problem of hair loss.
Natural Hair Growth Remedies To Try
• Massage the scalp with coconut milk and rinse with warm water after 30 minutes. Repeating this for 3 times a week will help to reduce the hair fall and to grow healthy hair. This is an excellent one of the natural hair growth remedies to use.
• Applying few drops of almond oil to the hair daily will give good results.
• Drinking a cup of spinach and lettuce juice each day helps to prevent hair loss.
• Taking green coriander leaves and extracting the juice to apply to the scalp is a good natural remedy.
• Boil the mustard oil along with leaves of henna and apply it to the scalp, this aids the growth of healthy hair.
• Applying castor oil to the hair daily helps in healthy growth of the hair.
• Make a mixture with Aloe Vera and the herbal triphala powder and apply it to the hair for over 3 to 6 months. This is a good choice from the natural hair growth remedies and it even prevents hair fall.
• Make a paste of beetroot leaves and henna and apply to the scalp.
• Folic acid is a natural remedy which helps in the growth of hair. It can be found in papaya, peas, asparagus, chick peas, lentils, collard greens etc. By taking these foods which are rich in folic acid one can have a very healthy hair growth.
Vitamins Are Natural Hair Growth Remedies
• Vitamins A, B, C and E play a vital role in the hair growth. By consuming the foods which are rich in these vitamins they are excellent natural hair growth remedies. The following are some foods which are natural hair growth remedies and they are also rich in these vitamins:
1. Vitamin A: Carrot, mango, squash, orange and sweet potato.
2. Vitamin B: Bananas, chickpeas, chicken breast, oat meal, potatoes, roast beef and pork loin.
3. Vitamin C: Red peppers, oranges, kiwi fruit and guava.
4. Vitamin E: Sunflower oil, soybean oil, corn oil, almonds and cereals.
So many of the natural hair growth remedies exist already in our daily diet, so this should not be difficult to inplement.
Here a some other hair loss websites that I found for you to browse. Thank you for visiting Stop Hair Loss
Cradle cap - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"Hair Loss During Menopause: ""Skincare-News.com"" Presents Top ..."
Reversing Hair Loss | Video - ABC News
Grasping at strands for baldness remedies - USATODAY.com
Hair Today Bare Tomorrow - latimes.com
HairGenesis Blows Whistle On Fake Hair Loss Product Review ...